While Cures Within Reach is disease-agnostic, we are dedicated to improving the quality and length of life for patients living with a neurological disease (either mental health or neurodegenerative) through the speed and cost-effectiveness of medical repurposing.
Our events and research within the Neurology Repurposing Community all focus on connecting our many stakeholder groups together in our shared goal: driving more treatments to more patients more quickly through repurposing.
Diversity of Clinical Trial Researchers and Patients: A Repurposing Opportunity?
A dialogue on the dual opportunities of clinical trial diversity to impact health disparities and/or improve minority leadership in scientific research.
Real World Data Through a Patient’s Lens
A conversation on Real World Data (RWD) and case reports from clinicians and researchers.
Repurposing for Pediatric Patients: Best Practices and Lessons Learned
A patient-focused conversation on the opportunities that repurposing drugs, devices and other treatments provide for the pediatric patient population.
How Patients Impact the 505(b)(2) Regulatory Process
A patient-focused conversation on the 505(b)(2) regulatory process and how patients, caregivers and patient advocacy groups can engage with both industry and regulators to support the drug development process, share their real-world perspectives for clinical trial planning and represent the patient view throughout the drug approval process.
CureAccelerator Live for Chicago 2020
Four finalists from the greater Chicago area competing for up to $50,000 to fund their repurposing clinical trials.
Repurposing Drugs for Alzheimer’s Disease
New York, NY
In conjunction with the Alzheimer’s Drug Discovery Foundation, a patient education panel of renowned scientists discussing the role of repurposing in treating Alzheimer’s disease, during ADDF’s annual Hope on the Horizon event.
CureAccelerator Live! for the Mid-Atlantic 2018
Four finalists from Mid-Atlantic institutions competing for up to $50,000 to fund their groundbreaking repurposing clinical trials.
- Helius Medical Technologies Receives Medical Device License Clearance from Health Canada for PoNS™ Device
- Too Much Stress Will Literally Shrink Your Brain, Experts Warn
- What 'This Is Us' gets right about depression
- Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial of Nabilone for Agitation in Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's Matters Blog TOP 5 ADVANCES IN 2018
- Cannabis-like drug may ease agitation in Alzheimer's patients
- ALZHEIMER’S TRIAL WILL “BATHE” PATIENTS’ BRAINS IN HELPFUL GENES
- Impact of Repurposing on Patients
- Opportunity That Clinical Repurposing Trials Brings to Patients
- How Your Donation to Cures Within Reach Creates Real Patient Impact
- Cures Within Reach Funds Huntington’s Disease Clinical Trial with Nilotinib at Georgetown
- Podcast: Impact Philanthropy Accelerating Cures Within Reach
Current Neuro Research Projects
Completed Neuro Research Projects
(in the past 3 years)