Contact Us / Get Involved
Work For Us
Program Manager position available – apply now!
Volunteer Your Time
We can’t do this work alone! It takes many strong, passionate volunteer leaders with specific expertise, people who want to give their time to help make an impact in patients with unmet medical needs, plus many other stakeholders across all of our communities to build and sustain this organization. We rely on volunteers to help us review proposals and grant applications, develop our patient education events, create our online content and much more.
Over 350 million people around the globe with 7,000 different diseases go to bed every night without hope of ever receiving a treatment for their disease. We are changing this one disease at a time, and we would love to have you on our team.
- Do you want to help us review, score and rank our repurposing trial submissions?
- Can you blog or help us raise awareness on social media?
- Can you help us develop highlights videos of our events to post online?
- Do you want to help us with IT solutions that allow us to touch the lives of more people?
- Do you want to help us with our patient education events to raise awareness of and support for repurposing research?
Call us, write us, e-mail us today – let’s work together to bring more treatments to more patients more quickly!
Cures Within Reach
134 N LaSalle Street, #1130
Chicago, IL 60602
Our office is located downtown Chicago in the Loop, at the southwest corner of Randolph and LaSalle, easily accessible by public transporation or by car.
General inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
About our current or recently completed research: email@example.com
About submitting repurposing research for funding consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org
About joining our Grant Review Committee: email@example.com
All funds donated to Cures Within Reach may be tax deductible for federal income tax purposes.
Partnership for Cures DBA Cures Within Reach is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)3 tax-exempt not-for-profit organization, tax ID 20-3620169.