Stakeholders Add Value to Repurposing Research
Cures Within Reach is the only disease-agnostic not-for-profit organization exclusively dedicated to repurposing approved drugs, devices, diagnostics, nutraceuticals and combination products to drive more treatments to more patients more quickly. A comprehensive network of stakeholders add value to repurposing research through engaging with each other.
- patient groups and disease associations
- universities and research institutions
- healthcare industry and service providers
- government / others
Cures Within Reach works to build relationships across stakeholder groups to develop and undertake repurposing research projects.
Our Repurposing Communities provide strategic alignment among our many stakeholder groups within:
- Disease-specific interests (Rare Diseases; Oncology; and Neurology)
- Geographic areas of interests (Chicago; the Mid-Atlantic region; and the Developing World)
- Population groups (Pediatrics; Veterans and Military; and Minority and Underserved)
Engagement by all our stakeholder groups can be enhanced within a specific community, as well as through our overall organization.
These virtual repurposing communities provide value within aligned strategic interests to all stakeholder members.