Submit your nomination for the Patient Impact Philanthropy Award
Honoring leaders creating patient impact through business, science and philanthropy.
The Golan Christie Taglia Patient Impact Philanthropy Award is given to an individual, group or organization that has created positive patient impact by advocating for patients or contributing to the growth of repurposing research through financial, operational or professional philanthropic support. Named in honor of Golan Christie Taglia LLP in gratitude for their many years of financial and in kind support for Cures Within Reach, helping us to grow and thrive.
Previous awardees include:
• Dr. Nicolas Sireau, with Professor Lakshminarayan Ranganath, AKU Society
• Lori Melichar representing the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
• George and Judy Goldman, Goldman Philanthropic Partnerships
• Golan and Christie LLC
The individual, group or organization selected must fit the following profile:
• Be a recognized leader in a rare disease advocacy, research or healthcare philanthropic organization or endeavor, or be a supporter of such a philanthropic organization or endeavor
• Has made significant philanthropic contributions and/or created fundraising that have resulted in the advancement of repurposing
• Has brought together various stakeholders to create an increased quality and/or length of life for patients
• Willing to be honored by Cures Within Reach, including being featured in the GHRA event written and online materials
• Able to be present at the GHRA event June 27, 2017 in the evening in Chicago
• Willing to give a short (4-6 minute) presentation about the repurposing achievement or contribution at the GHRA event and possibly the repurposing conference held in conjunction with the GHRA event
• Willing to be interviewed and perhaps videotaped prior to the event
Thank you for your nomination!
Awardees will be determined in March and celebrated at the GHRA event on June 27th, 2017 in Chicago, IL
Contact Clare Thibodeaux with any questions or comments: email@example.com (847) 745-1250