Submit your nomination for the Patient Impact Legacy Award
Honoring leaders creating patient impact through business, science and philanthropy.
The Cures Within Reach Patient Impact Legacy Award is given to an industry leader who has made positive patient impact by contributing to the growth and profile of repurposing research within the healthcare industry, through financial, operational and/or collaborative support.
Previous awardees include:
• Dr. Jerome B. Zeldis, Celgene Global Health and Celgene Corporation
• Dr. Richard DiMarchi, University of Indiana, former VP of Eli Lily
• Dr. Norbert Riedel, Naurex Inc. and Executive VP Baxter International
• Michael S. Rosen, Forest City Realty
The individual selected must fit the following profile:
• Is or was in a significant leadership position in the healthcare industry and has demonstrated a commitment to collaboration, service and/or support for repurposing in rare diseases
• Focused the attention of the healthcare industry, and the company he or she was/is leading, on improving the lives of rare diseases patients through repurposing
• If significant repurposing impact has already been made through the efforts of this industry leader, patients who use or used the repurposed treatment enjoyed an increased quality and/or length of life
• Willing to be honored by Cures Within Reach, including being featured in the GHRA event written and online materials
• Able to be present at the GHRA Event June 27, 2017 in the evening in Chicago
• Willing to give a short (4-6 minute) presentation about the repurposing achievement or contribution at the GHRA event
• Willing to be interviewed and perhaps videotaped prior to the event
Thank you for your nomination!
Awardees will be determined in March and celebrated at the GHRA event on June 27th, 2017 in Chicago, IL
Contact Clare Thibodeaux with any questions or comments: email@example.com (847) 745-1250